What is the Last Friday Club?
Who is it aimed at?
- Freelancers – professional services, digital, creatives, writers etc
- Independent business owners or sole traders/entrepreneurs – for example, if you have a shop or have a pop-up business
Anyone who could benefit from meeting others like themselves to share their ideas, skills and experience to help others grow and develop.
How does it work?
We want to offer something a little more informal than perhaps other local business meetings you’ve attended in the past. We want you to come away from each get together with renewed vigour and purpose for your business by benefitting from the experience of others or just having a second pair of eyes on what you’re currently working on; a different perspective.
We typically have upwards of 20 attendees at each meeting, from varying backgrounds, so you’ll be sure to fit in or find someone/something of interest.
When is the next meetup?
- Friday 23rd March – Real Burger Kitchen – 9am to 10am
- Friday 27th April – venue to be confirmed – 9am to 10am
- Thursday 31st May (our 2nd birthday!) – wine tasting & networking at Hennings – 5pm – 7pm, tickets £10 (details to follow soon, watch this space)
Book online via Eventbrite – tickets are FREE but must be booked in advance. New members always welcome.
👏 THANK YOU to Marc and team at Forum Cafe and Wine Bar. Do pop in soon and show your appreciation. #ShopLocal
This month’s topic: What do you about running your own business? A unanimous high five to FREEDOM and FLEXIBILITY.
We welcomed some more NEW MEMBERS and it’s always great to welcome our loyal band of members … find out more in our latest email, you can also subscribe via this link and view past issues.
Best wishes, Debbie and Emily ✨