What is the Last Friday Club?
Who is it aimed at?
- Freelancers – professional services, digital, creatives, writers etc
- Independent business owners or sole traders/entrepreneurs – for example, if you have a shop or have a pop-up business
Anyone who could benefit from meeting others like themselves to share their ideas, skills and experience to help others grow and develop.
How does it work?
We want to offer something a little more informal than perhaps other local business meetings you’ve attended in the past. We want you to come away from each get together with renewed vigour and purpose for your business by benefitting from the experience of others or just having a second pair of eyes on what you’re currently working on; a different perspective.
We typically have upwards of 20 attendees at each meeting, from varying backgrounds, so you’ll be sure to fit in or find someone/something of interest.
When is the next meetup?
It’s the summer season, so we make the most of some of our best independent, outdoor, venues.
- Friday 28th July – Pallant Restaurant and Cafe (at Pallant Gallery) – from 9am
Book online via Eventbrite – tickets are FREE. New members always welcome.
- Friday 25th August – Draper’s Yard, The Hornet
PLEASE do show your appreciation for Luckes’ hospitality by using and recommending them whenever a chance arises. It’s also a great place to work and have a meeting.
We welcomed NEW MEMBERS:
- Matt Burke – Creative Director, GB-Studio
- Emily Penny – Director, Colourful
- Sara Watkins – Director, KW Interactive
- Alex Falzon Ewen – Head of Sales, Falbros
- Ian Bennet – Head of Digital, Falbros
- Alice Jefferies, Director, Hourly Creative – NEW SITE JUST LAUNCHED!
Group member Ali Trodd, spoke about her work supporting businesses manage the mental health of their employees.