What is the Last Friday Club?
Who is it aimed at?
- Freelancers – professional services, digital, creatives, writers etc
- Independent business owners or sole traders/entrepreneurs – for example, if you have a shop or have a pop-up business
Anyone who could benefit from meeting others like themselves to share their ideas, skills and experience to help others grow and develop.
How does it work?
We want to offer something a little more informal than perhaps other local business meetings you’ve attended in the past. We want you to come away from each get together with renewed vigour and purpose for your business by benefitting from the experience of others or just having a second pair of eyes on what you’re currently working on; a different perspective.
We typically have upwards of 20 attendees at each meeting, from varying backgrounds, so you’ll be sure to fit in or find someone/something of interest.
When is the next meetup?
- Friday 28th April – 9am to 10am at Attibassi, Eastgate Square
GUEST SPEAKER in April
Book online via Eventbrite – tickets are FREE
MARCH MEETING ROUNDUP
THANK YOU to Charlotte and Martin of The Crate and Apple for hosting our March meetup. Well organised and the perfect space for our expanding group.
Special thanks to Emma and Ben of Cameron James Legal – a superb, informal and accessible presentation on estate planning; some myths were well and truly busted!
We welcomed more NEW MEMBERS too:
- Pauline Fallick of Select Builds Sussex Ltd
- Clive Janes of CRJ Lettings – latest issue of Chichester Property News
- Ben Ottridge – freelance designer
- David Phillips – Chichester University
- Emma Keen of RedK Communications
- Tim Watt of TJW Media
- Ryan Ewan and Carl Eldridge of Falbros Media – Chichester News
CONGRATULATIONS – Observer and Gazette Business Awards (31/03/17)