What is the Last Friday Club?
Who is it aimed at?
- Freelancers – professional services, digital, creatives, writers etc
- Independent business owners or sole traders/entrepreneurs – e.g. if you have a shop or have a pop-up business
Anyone who could benefit from meeting others like themselves to share their ideas, skills and experience to help others grow and develop.
How does it work?
We want to offer something a little more informal than perhaps other local business meetings you’ve attended in the past. We want you to come away from each get together with renewed vigour and purpose for your business by benefitting from the experience of others or just having a second pair of eyes on what you’re currently working on; a different perspective.
We typically have upwards of 20 attendees at each meeting, from varying backgrounds, so you’ll be sure to fit in or find someone/something of interest.
When is the next meetup?
- Thursday 31st May (our 2nd birthday!) – wine tasting & networking at Hennings – 5pm – 7pm, tickets £10 – reserve your place via Eventbrite
- Friday 29th June – venue to be confirmed – 9am to 10am
- Friday 27th July – venue to be confirmed – 9am to 10am
- Friday 31st August – venue to be confirmed – 9am to 10am
- Friday 28th September – Fenwicks at Priory Park (TBC) – 9am to 10am
What’s the Story – Content Glory – Friday 11th May in Chichester
This practical workshop is for business owners who recognise the importance of crafting and sharing content that creates connection and builds a relationship with their target market.
Only £15 – book now via Eventbrite or find out more
👏 THANK YOU to Marco and team at Pallant Restaurant and Cafe. Do pop in soon and show your appreciation. #ShopLocal
Thanks to Laura of Stonepillow for a really interesting talk – useful to understand more about the charity and how they support the homeless in the local area. This was followed by some very lively networking – always invigorating to see you getting involved and looking for opportunities to collaborate.
We welcomed FIVE NEW MEMBERS … find out more in our latest email, you can also subscribe via this link and view past issues.
Best wishes, Debbie and Emily ✨